Thursday, November 12, 2009

Visitors

I've been trying to get into a routine for the ministry.  Most of the English ministry is in the evenings.  I had the opportunity to start a study on Tuesday.  Today and earlier this week, I got to try my hand and Spanish ministry in the morning.  I think people understood me. :) 

Yesterday began what I expect to be a somewhat constant stream of guests in my place.  Valdo is from the Manhattan East congregation and is visiting for 10 days.  Turns out we have at least 3 friends in common back in New York.  It never fails in the Truth - I'd say 2 degrees of seperation. 

We are having a Watchtower study at my place tonight.  I hope I have enough room for everyone!

On another note, the brothers here are so social.  It's great, but it's almost too much.  I was out until 4:30 Sunday night.  I have to find a balance.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment